воскресенье, 7 июля 2013 г.

A Long Long Story by Peter Lindbergh. Inspiration

Have been looking at the archives of Vogue Italia and found this amazing shoot by one of my favorite photographers Peter Lindbergh.

All of his images are so alive and full of emotions, even if the models are just standing in front of the camera without any moves. I can't explain it, but for me it's a pure art. His talent of showing models' souls and making the pictures so interesting is incredible. I will be happy if I'll be able to create something like that one day... I'd even say, if only I could have a small part of his talent, it would be a dream come true...

Well, anyway. hope you'll enjoy this photos like I do!





Title: A Long Long Story
Magazine: Vogue Italia July 1998
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Photos: peter.lindbergh.free.fr

2 комментария:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I've just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out:

    http://choosfashion.blogspot.com/

    Follow for a follow? Thanks so much!

    ОтветитьУдалить